F-14 Navy is a universal radio system with Navy Twin Stick included in
tray-type design from the successful and proven F-series and features 5
option wells for individual assembly.
The transmitter can be expanded to 16 functions (8 channels), and with
optional modules such as Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop, Multi-Switch-Prop for
• Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop or Multi-Switch-Prop channel expansion to 5
prop + 48 multi-channels = 106 Functions
• 5 options for Multi-Module with 8 control switches
• Servo reverse and programmable sequence of control functions.
• Large battery compartment for batteries up to 3500 mAh = over 14
hours of operating time.
• 1-point attachment lug for neckstrap; transmitter can also Senderpult
1x F-14 Navy Transmitter
1x R168DF Receiver
1x S 148 Servo
1x Servo accessory bag
1x Switch harness.
1x Pair of crystals
Modulation 40MHz FM
Receiver Futaba R168DF (inc.)
Dimensions 230 x 200 x 50mm
NiCad/Ni-MH 9.6V Ni-Mh
|Part No: P-CBF14NB
Futaba F14 with R168DF Receiver & S148 Servo Navy